Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Photos

As mentioned in my last email, my retrieval system to get my photos from my camera is down. However, I have found a way around that, so here are some new photos. The first ones are from when my mom was here last. (She tries to come once a month to see the girls, Gary, and me.)



The next set of photos came when we went to see my grandma. We went the week before Thanksgiving. My cousins son, Kaden, is looking so well. It was great to see him and his parents. It was also great to see how great of a big brother he was to Ava and will be to Brody. He really impressed my husband and I by helping his mom change my daughter's diaper.





The girls had so much fun meeting Miles, my Grandma (aka Nana, not pictured), and Marilyn.

And Cousin Amy bought a pretty outfit for both Sierra and Alyssa. Alyssa is in her outfit in the picture above with Miles, and Sierra is pictured below. The week after Thanksgiving, we were visited by my uncle, David.

The week of Thanksgiving, our plans were cancelled. Instead of going to my fathers as we had planned, we went to Dallas and saw my cousin Shaun, his wife Erica, and his father Phillip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I hope to see them again soon!

SonnysWife0307 said...

oh wow the girls have grown up so much.... i cant wait until i get to see them..... it amazing how time flies so we should cherish every moment and not live with any regrets..... man and everyone looks so different i have not seen any family really in a long time..... time is going by so fast..... well miss u and cant wait til i see the girls for the first time..... leslie

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Just curious how the girls are doing? How was your Christmas and New Year celebration? Keep us posted!!!