Thursday, August 21, 2008

Updates...

Well, time is starting to run down. I only have about 1 to 3 weeks to go. YEAH!!! I get to meet my daughters soon.

The unfortunate thing is that they are in vernex-breech position, which means that baby a is head down, and baby b is head up. If baby b does not turn, which is not likely, I will probably have them by c-section. I was really hoping to avoid that, but, as long as it means that they will be healthy, that is all I care about.

I also wanted to send a shout-out to my cousin, Josh, in North Carolina. Gary and I wish you all of the best and a speedy recovery. We hope and pray that they got all of the cancer, and can not wait to hear that all is well for you again. Remember, your family is always there for you and we do wish you all of the best. Recover quick, laugh often, love with all of your heart, and always smile.

Alyssa and Sierra, Mommy and Daddy are anxious for you and we have everything ready for you, please get here soon, but more importantly get here safe and healthy. We love you girls, and already are looking forward to the day when we get to hold you in our arms for the first time. At least one week more.

No comments: