Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Photos... Finally

The first two are from when she came to my house to watch the girls while Gary and I went to the bed and breakfast.




These photos are from when we went to my moms. The girls got to open a few gifts.


Then, as a kind of tradition, I put bows on their heads so they would have a photo that was simular to one that I have of my first christmas.
As you can tell from the photos, they are both getting bigger, and are finally acknowledging eachother. I am just not sure they were happy about the bows. :)


Here is a current photo of them now. This was taken today with their Uncle Jimmy in the photo. So, Here is Uncle Jimmy and Alyssa.

Also, Sorry that some of them are sideways. I am able to transfer them, but am unable to make any changes to them.
Sorry that I took so long to post these.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are getting to be so big! And they are so cute too!

SonnysWife0307 said...

wow my nieces are getting really big how wonderful!!!!!

love ya sis and give my nieces kisses and hughs for me iight