Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas photos from Grandma & Grandpa Carter

OK, I know it is a bit late to be posting these, but so what, I liked them and thought that you might also. Did I mention that the Girls had 3 Christmas celebrations? One at our house, one at Grandma & Grandpa Carters (Gary's Parents), and one with Grammy and Gippy (My mom and her fiance). They also got some great things in the mail from Grandpa Hall and Grandma Anne (My Dad and Step mom).

Also, Here are the photos that I promised to post from their horseback riding experience.



As you can tell, they had to put me in a certain saddle so I could ride with Sierra, however, I generally have to use a youth saddle, so I could not reach the stirrups. In the bottom picture is Our sitter and friend Amanda and our daughter Alyssa. Gary does not ride horses, he is not fond of large animals, and horses fit in that category. The girls really enjoyed horseback riding, in fact, they enjoyed it so much they fell asleep in their papoose sacks.





1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

The girls are getting so big. They look great!!!