Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pregnancy Health Update

Well, I received a large amount of good news last week. I had been told the month before that one of my babies had a cyst on her brain. I wanted to thank the many people that prayed for her, because it is now gone. I do believe in the power of prayer, and believe that your many prayers helped her overcome this. She has no damage from the cyst and is doing just as well as her sister.

I went in on the 10th of this month, and they told me that bit of good news. They also are happy with their growth and weight, which is now 2 lbs 3 oz and 2 lbs 5 oz. It is a blessing that they are now doing better, and I could not be happier to know that the problem of the cyst is gone.

I have had some problems currently though. I went into early labor on the 11th, but it was stopped. I now have to take a medication to keep me from having contractions and have to now anticipate going on bed rest soon. God, I hope not. It is a little scary, but I know that we will be fine in the end. And, no matter what, it will all be worth it. Even if I wind up loosing a little sanity by being placed on bed rest. :)

Well, just wanted to update everyone on what is going on.

Alyssa and Sierra, know that mommy and daddy love you very much, and we can not wait to meet you.

Love,
Tabby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's the Grammy talking. I just now got here to read the updates and your site is very nice. I am getting more excited everyday about the birth of the girls. Hard to believe my first born is now going to be a mom. I love you all very much and can't wait to see my granddaughters. I am constantly telling others about the updates you tell me on your pregnancy. My bragging rights!!!!!! Know my love nad Robby's are with you.
Jackie & Rob