Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Very Special Mom...

My life has been very blessed in many ways. I have a husband I love more and more each day, friends that I can depend on, and many family members that I can look to as role models.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to recognize one that is an example to me as to how I need to be as a mom.

Her name is Amy. I have posted her picture on this blog. She is without a doubt a wonderful, loving, strong person. What she has had to deal with with her children, she does without a doubt. She consistently just does what she needs to, and in many ways, this is above and beyond what anyone should have to deal with. Her oldest has medical problems, and unfortunately, she just lost her youngest (Ava). Kaden may have his medical problems, but by the loving support of his parents, his is one of the brightest, happiest, most caring children that I have ever had the experience to meet. She is truly amazing, and shows everyday the true power of love through her children. I only hope that I can be as good of a mother as she is to her children.

I just wanted to take the time to recognize how wonderful she is. I love you very much Amy, and am glad that I have the opportunity to mention just how special you are. Your children are very blessed to have you as a mom.

Amy, know and understand that Gary and I love and support you. We wish you all the best, and look up to you and your husband as prime examples parents should be.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Thank you so much Tabby. That was a very sweet thing you said and it makes my heart happy to hear that you feel that way.

I am so excited for you. I can not wait to meet little Sierra and Alyssa!!! I am sure you are even more excited. I hope that your pregnancy continues to go well and that you will still be able to walk by the end of it all : ). Know that we all are thinking of you guys here in Kansas. Hang in there and soon you will hold the greatest love, joy and beauties you will ever have the experience of holding.

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

just a quick not from dad i like your blog it is very nice can't wait to see my grandkids love you all dad