Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home at last...

Yesterday we finally got to bring our daughters home. It was so wonderful. They got released at 3pm, and I could not have been happier. While we did not get much sleep last night, Gary and I are both pleased to have our little girls home. Thank you all for your prayers. I am sure that this probably would not have happened quite so soon without them.

Amy, in a way, I think that Ava is looking out for our entire family. I am sure that she had a part in bringing my girls home as she did in you getting a healthy baby boy this pregnancy. I want you to know that although I did not get to meet her, she has touched our lives. She has shown Gary and I that every minute is precious and to treasure each one. That being said, we wish you the best with your little boy and know that Ava is probably in Grandpa's hands sending down all of her love and watching over her baby brother until he is born. She truely is your guardian angel and I know from her pictures that she knew she was loved, and knows that she is loved still.
With Kaden, he is definately the families little miracle. He is one of the sweetest little boys that I have ever met, and I feel that he is truely a blessing to all of us. He shows us the way we all should be. I know that it may sound selfish, but both Kaden and Ava are reminders to me when I feel like complaining over little things. I look at their pictures and think to myself that if anyone has a right to complain it is your two precious children, and they bring nothing but smiles.
Anyway, know that you and Nate continue to be an inspiration, and I just hope that we can do as well with our two.

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Yea!!! I am glad the girls are finally home. How exciting is that. I enjoyed the slide show...getting to see the girls with their eyes opened!!! Although when I turned the volume up on my computer, my stomach got a knot in it. "Baby of Mine" is a song I sang to Ava all of the time and it played on her slideshow at the funeral. I love that song.

Thank you so much for all of the great compliments. I agree with you, Kaden and Ava are definitely my inspirations. As your girls will be yours for the rest of your life.

Congrats on getting them home. I hope that things go well and you all get some rest!!!