Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our first Halloween



Halloween was a bit of fun for the girls. With the night being so beautiful, we took the girls out with some friends of ours. The oldest boy and girl are the girls' babysitter's kids.

The next picture is of her friend and her kid, another one that she babysits.





And here are the girls in their stroller. Prior to trick-or-treating, they came with me to my job for a company costume contest. We won a minor prize. What they said was rather funny. They said that last year she(me) was a chicken, well over the year she seems to have laid her eggs and brought them with her. So they gave me an award for being brave. It was rather funny.


We did not get any candy, as the girls are obviously too little, just mainly walked with our friends as their kids went up to the houses. I am looking forward to next year and them actually being able to participate. It was a very nice night all the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are sooo cute! I can't say this enough! I think it's neat how they already seem to have their own personalities based on those pictures. I hope I get a copy of those professional pics. Does Sierra seem to get tired with her new shoes? How heavy are they? I'm assuming they would be really light for such a little girl.