Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tummy Time for Alyssa

Today, I thought that since I showed off Sierra's amazing skills on her belly, it was time for everyone to see Alyssa's. I can not believe how much their situation is improving. As you can tell, she is finally gaining weight. I am glad that the formula is working, and I am also starting to notice that what I am pumping is getting less transparent in color. I believe that this means that there is more nutrients in it. I hope so. I know that it may sound like false hope, but it could mean that I might get to start breastfeeding them again. I will find out on November 7. I know that they have to put on more weight yet, but maybe when they have caught up, if the milk is still coming in with this consistency, then I might be able to again. I sure hope so.
Well, without further ado, here is Alyssa...

3 comments:

SonnysWife0307 said...

oh my how they grow.... and dont worry you all will be able to see me and sonny..... you will get to meet your future brother in law lol.... though nothing is official yet lol..... and thanx sis trust me i have everything i want and need in sonny he gives me more love then i thought could be given..... trust me youll love him..... love yall

leslie

Unknown said...

when they chew on their fist like that, it means they are hungry. She is doing soooo good! Don't worry too much about nursing, as long as you keep up the good work there's nothing to worry about.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU ALYSSA & SIERRA. YOU BOTH ARE GROWNG SO FAST. OVE SEEING ALL THE NEW PROGRESS. LOVE YOU ALL, GRAMMY